The Open Government Data Portal of Tamil Nadu https://data.tn.gov.in provides collated access to the resources (data-sets/apps) under the catalogs, published by different Government Departments of Government of Tamil Nadu in a structured machine readable format. The portal presently has 31987 resources / datasets in 3432 catalogs covering 67 Departments.
The Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine (DPHPM) has been contributing the daily status of COVID-19 (Corona virus Disease) in Tamil Nadu from 16th July 2020 onwards and the same has been uploaded on a daily basis, in the TNOGD portal.
In addition, DPHPM has also been contributing the COVID-19 Vaccination data across Health Unit district wise in Tamil Nadu from 24th March 2021 onwards on daily basis and the same has been uploaded in the portal.
In addition to Erode, Salem and Nilgiris District’s Hand Book data for 2018-19 from Department of Economics and Statistics, Karur district’s handbook data has been uploaded successfully in the portal.
The data sets from Registrar of Co-operative Societies department, were updated on the Region wise contact details of 120 urban Cooperative Banks, 180 Primary Agricultural Rural Development Banks (PARDB), Agricultural Producers Cooperative Marketing Societies (APCMS), District Consumer Cooperative Stores (DCCS), Large Area Multi Purpose Societies (LAMPS), Inception of Large Area Multi Purpose Societies in Tamil Nadu and Assistance provided by Large Area Multi Purpose Societies under Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) in Tamil Nadu.
In addition, Fisheries Directorate has contributed the datasets pertaining to “Marine Fisheries at a Glance” and “Inland Fisheries at a Glance” for 3 years from 2018-19 to 2020-21 and the same has been successfully updated in the portal.
Also, Ex-Servicemen Welfare Directorate has shared the datasets showing the number of beneficiaries under Amalgamated Fund from 2014-15 to 2018-19, beneficiaries under Tamil Nadu Ex-Services Personnel Fund from 2014-15 to 2018-19, Census Report showing the Ex-Servicemen Population district wise in Tamil Nadu as on 06.12.2019 and Contact details of Ex-servicemen Welfare Offices district wise in Tamil Nadu and the same has been uploaded in the portal for public use.
The following visualizations were published based on the datasets available in the TNOGD portal.
1. District wise Statistics of COVID 19 in Tamil Nadu as on 31st August 2021
2. Month wise Statistics of COVID 19 Cases in Tamil Nadu from March 2020 to August 2021
3. Statistics of COVID 19 Cases in Tamil Nadu as on 31st August 2021
4. Sex wise COVID 19 Positive Cases in Tamil Nadu from April 2020 to August 2021
5. Classification of Month wise Positive Cases by various modes of Transportation in Tamil Nadu from May 2020 to August 2021
6. COVID 19 Daily RT-PCR tests against Positive Cases in Tamil Nadu during the month of August 2021
7. COVID 19 Month wise RT-PCR tests against Positive Cases in Tamil Nadu from January 2021 to August 2021
8. Age group wise COVID 19 Vaccination details in Tamil Nadu till 31st August 2021
9. COVID 19 Vaccination, Health Unit District wise in Tamil Nadu as on 31st August 2021
10. Category wise comparison of Covishield and Covaxin vaccination to beneficiaries in Tamil Nadu till 31st August 2021
11. Comparison of Vaccination of Covishield and Covaxin to Beneficiaries Health Unit District wise in Tamil Nadu up to 31st August 2021